OverviewOuroboros-R is a code-based key encapsulation mechanism scheme designed to provide security against attacks by both classical and quantum computers. It uses quasi-cyclic codes as well as LRPC codes. Ouroboros-R has been submitted to the NIST's Post-Quantum Cryptography Standardization Project.
Ouroboros-R, LAKE and LOCKER have been merged into ROLLO. Subsequent news will be announced on pqc-rollo.org.
- 2018/11/30 - Ouroboros-R, LAKE and LOCKER have been merged into ROLLO
- 2018/04/13 - Ouroboros-R is presented at the 1st NIST PQC Workshop
- 2017/11/30 - Ouroboros-R is submitted to the NIST standardization process
Submitters (alphabetical order)
- Carlos Aguilar Melchor, University of Toulouse (FR)
- Nicolas Aragon, University of Limoges (FR)
- Slim Bettaieb, Worldline (FR)
- Loïc Bidoux, Worldline (FR)
- Olivier Blazy, University of Limoges (FR)
- Jean-Christophe Deneuville, INSA-CVL & University of Limoges (FR)
- Philippe Gaborit, University of Limoges (FR)
- Adrien Hauteville, University of Limoges (FR)
- Gilles Zémor, University of Bordeaux (FR)